Thursday, July 12, 2012

At Last :)

Finally, after 8 months of talking, I finally met my soldier this week for the first time!! It was a wonderful week full of laughs, smiles, family time, and just finally spending time together. I have never been so happy. He is such a man of God--I am still blown away by his heart for others, his respect of me, his honesty, his love for his family, his dedication to laying down his life for our country overseas in Afghanistan, his smile, his care for me, and his love for His God. I have been blessed, and am so priviledged to know him.
He is only back for a short while, and is returning to Afgan on Tuesday. Please pray for him if you think of it. He gets back around September, then has to go back to Alaska. We are just gona keep trusting God and believing that all things are gonna work out according to His perfect timing!! The best is yet to come!

Enjoy the pictures :)



















Virginia is for Lovers! :)


this was a sign in the airport! that's me in the "O" ahah





"For when you did awesome things that we did not expect,
you came down, and the mountains trembled before you.
Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him!"
Isaiah 64: 3-4

God Is Good!!!


2 comments:

  1. I like your soldier:) You look happy and peaceful in all of your pixs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy. I love you, Hannah. <3

    ReplyDelete